Laos has four International Airports : Vientiane (Wattay), Luang Prabang, Savannakhet and Pakse (Champasak). All of them located inside the cities with 15 minutes by taxi from downtown.
- Wattay International Airport in Vientiane Capital
- Cities with directs flight to Vientiane/ Wattay Airport are Bangkok, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Chiang Mai, Kunming, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
- Airline Companies currently serving in Vientiane are Lao Airlines, Thai Airways International, Vietnam Airline, Siemreap Airway, The Southern China Airline, Silk Air, and Malaysian Airline.
- Luang Prabang International Airport in Luang Prabang Province
- Cities with directs flight to Luang Prabang International Airport are Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Hanoi.
- Airlines currently served in Luang Prabang town are: Laos Airlines, Vietnam Airlines.
- Pakse International Airport in Champassak Province
- City with directs flight to Pakse International Airport is Siemreap.
- Mainstream Airline currently serving in Pakse is Laos Airlines
- Savannakhet International Airport in Savannakhet city
- Cities with directs flight to Savannakhet International Airport are: Pakse, Bangkok (Thai Lan), Siemreap, Luong Prabang, Vientiane, Hanoi( Vietnam).
- Airlines currently served in Savannakhet: Lao Airlines.
Major international carriers with flights to Laos are Bangkok Airways, Thai Airways International, Vietnam Airlines ,China Southern Airlines and Air Asia, Malaysia Airlines.
Domestic flights are served by Laos Airlines only. The regularly flight service are provided from Vientiane to Pakse, Xiengkhoang, Oudomxay, Luang Namtha, Sayaboury, Houeixay, Samneu, Phongsaly, Samneu, Phongsaly,Savannakhet.
A departure tax of 10US$ in levied for international flights, while 5.000 kips is levied for domestic flights.